Vaniah's MBA Diaries

On Saturday 1st October 2005, I started an MBA course at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. I'm still wondering how it all happened that I ended up here but I guess that we must all play the hand that we are dealt. So that I don't forget, this blog is intended to document my business school adventure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I was born on the sunny tropical isle of Jamaica, and as soon as I could organise it, I moved to colder climes. Crazy huh? After finishing a stint in the city know for its dreaming Spires and knocking around Sweden for a while, I've finaly decided what my next adventure should be. My lovely (Swedish) fiance and I shall be travelling around the world after our wedding in August. Going full circle that is...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

of blogs

Just read a good article from the New York magazine called Blogs to Riches. It looks at the phenomenon of the A-list, B-list and C-list blogs and the difficulty of moving between them.

I reckon that this blog isn't even on the blogging scale as it's my hobby and a way of keeping my family, friends and friends/family of friends up to date with whats been going on while I'm here. But should I change that? Currently this blog (purposely) isn't accessible from Google or other search engines. In fact, the only reason you're reading this is because either I or someone in my class has passed the link on to you.

Do I want to open up my blog to the world? I've been looking at a Journey to my MBA page and one of the things that it does is to allow people who are thinking of doing an MBA to have an insight into what it realy is about. There are blogs from students at LBS, INSEAD but none from Saïd.

Hmmm...

PS. Ok, I've allowed one tiny link to this site from Dave's Journey to my MBA which is a site dedicated to giving some perspective/help on doing an MBA. We'll see how this works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home