Vaniah's MBA Diaries

On Saturday 1st October 2005, I started an MBA course at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. I'm still wondering how it all happened that I ended up here but I guess that we must all play the hand that we are dealt. So that I don't forget, this blog is intended to document my business school adventure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I was born on the sunny tropical isle of Jamaica, and as soon as I could organise it, I moved to colder climes. Crazy huh? After finishing a stint in the city know for its dreaming Spires and knocking around Sweden for a while, I've finaly decided what my next adventure should be. My lovely (Swedish) fiance and I shall be travelling around the world after our wedding in August. Going full circle that is...

Monday, November 21, 2005

It's getting cold


Brr... The temperature outside is currently -1 degrees with freezing fog. The weather forecast shows the first snow fall this Friday. I took this picture at 13:00 this afternoon... and yes, it is a frozen spiders web! I thought that maybe I'd been here for 8 years and just missed it, but apparantly it is an unusual thing to happen and everyone's been taking photos.



It's my Birthday
And I was planning to let it pass by without a mention, however my lovely flatmate Johannah convinced me that I only have a birthday once in Oxford, I should make the most of it!


A really nice group of people turned up and we all just chilled out and relaxed.
There are some really great people on this course. I shall have to do a bio on some of them soon, just to give you an idea of what they're like. They are very diverse and all very genuine and always ready to chat, help out or share a laugh.

The all signed a lovely birthday card for me and Anurag even organised a candle for my sticky toffee pudding - yumm...

Tomorrow is actually my birthday but I'm not going to celebrate it then. Instead, I'm hoping to get a real feel of what it is like to work in the Valley. I'll let you know my thoughts tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home