Vaniah's MBA Diaries

On Saturday 1st October 2005, I started an MBA course at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. I'm still wondering how it all happened that I ended up here but I guess that we must all play the hand that we are dealt. So that I don't forget, this blog is intended to document my business school adventure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I was born on the sunny tropical isle of Jamaica, and as soon as I could organise it, I moved to colder climes. Crazy huh? After finishing a stint in the city know for its dreaming Spires and knocking around Sweden for a while, I've finaly decided what my next adventure should be. My lovely (Swedish) fiance and I shall be travelling around the world after our wedding in August. Going full circle that is...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A wee goal

** WARNING: This post may gross you out a bit **

Now that football season has started again (I know this because my male friends have told me, not because I have any interest in football), it's also the time for the entrepreneural juices to start flowing.

A friend of mine from the business school has started a company which is selling, wait for it, a urinal entertainment system called Wee Goal. I think you can imagine the purpose of the game, if not, then have a look at the website and maybe buy one or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

wee goal web down? any help appreciated

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home