Vaniah's MBA Diaries

On Saturday 1st October 2005, I started an MBA course at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. I'm still wondering how it all happened that I ended up here but I guess that we must all play the hand that we are dealt. So that I don't forget, this blog is intended to document my business school adventure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I was born on the sunny tropical isle of Jamaica, and as soon as I could organise it, I moved to colder climes. Crazy huh? After finishing a stint in the city know for its dreaming Spires and knocking around Sweden for a while, I've finaly decided what my next adventure should be. My lovely (Swedish) fiance and I shall be travelling around the world after our wedding in August. Going full circle that is...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

End of Hilary

It's hard to believe that another term is officially over. Well, classes at least are over, we've just got the small matter of exams to deal with before we can breathe a little. Like good MBA students, we celebrated a little with a little bit of a theme...

I've been wasting alot of time (which I don't have) recently on Facebook and I have to say that it is addictive! My whole class has caught the craze and we're uploading pictures of each other and tagging one another like crazy. It's great fun. A word of warning though, don't sign up two weeks before your exams. Not good.

This has been a hard term. They warned us in the beginning and I don't think any of us really believed it. Now you understand what they were going on about. Classes are over but the fun hasn't stopped yet. This is the time that you realise the value of friends and relax, knowing that they understand and that they will be there for you when you are finally able to resurface.

To all those out there who are struggling with the last Finance II assignment or IBGG or OM or FM or NBD presentations, I'm right there with you. I'll be there to hold you, just keep swimming.


Gratuitous holiday snap of me holding a shark on a dive in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home