Vaniah's MBA Diaries

On Saturday 1st October 2005, I started an MBA course at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. I'm still wondering how it all happened that I ended up here but I guess that we must all play the hand that we are dealt. So that I don't forget, this blog is intended to document my business school adventure.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

I was born on the sunny tropical isle of Jamaica, and as soon as I could organise it, I moved to colder climes. Crazy huh? After finishing a stint in the city know for its dreaming Spires and knocking around Sweden for a while, I've finaly decided what my next adventure should be. My lovely (Swedish) fiance and I shall be travelling around the world after our wedding in August. Going full circle that is...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

McFaddenplace Productions

Unmissable. Check out a short video put together by Kelly, wife of one of my classmates, which beautifully commemorates our End of Course ceremony.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see a little shout out to McFaddenplace. Thanks V.

I hope all is well.

12:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home